We will ensure that you have all the information required to make your wedding legally binding. In order for us to do this we'll need you to arrive at least three working days prior to your wedding day to complete legalities.
If you wish to organise your own wedding, we can assist you with all the legal work required in the UK and Turkey.
Our legalities package comes at a cost of £599 and includes:
- Provision of paperwork required in the UK with advice and instructions on how to complete it all.
- Return transfers from your accommodation to Fethiye with a driver and translator to complete legalities.
- All costs incurred for Registrars attendance and International marriage certificate.
- Transfers to a clinic and fees for medical certificates. A blood test is now required and comes at a cost of 385tl per person.
Please take some time to read our testimonies and join us on our Facebook page, Beach Weddings by Carole
YOUR LEGAL REQUIREMENTS FOR WEDDING CEREMONY:
The bride and groom will need a legalised affidavit/affirmation of marital status. This will be sent to you in the year of your marriage with instructions on how to complete and get it legalised.
- Full birth certificates each
- Photocopy of the photo page from your passports
- 4 passport sized photographs each if getting married in Turkey (Not needed for Greece)
- British 10 year passport with 6 months validity
- Photocopies of your 2 witnesses passports
Please Contact Us
Please be aware! Carole is not affiliated, or connected to, any other wedding company in Turkey other than Beach Weddings By Carole.